Want Protection While Surfing? A Proxy Server Is Your Friend in Need, a proxy server is basically a software system which acts like an intermediate between any endpoint device and the server which has been requested for a service. One major advantage of proxy servers is that its cache can accommodate the requirements of all users. Private proxy servers are dedicated IPs which can be used by only one user at one time in order to hide the assigned IP address. There are basically three types of proxies – forward, reverse and tunneling proxies. These servers have the function of interception of sender-receiver connection. Different ports are put in use for the incoming data and the out going one and hence direct connection between two different networks is avoided. This eliminates the chances of hackers getting the internal address or any other private information. The proxy server can be included in the components of the firewall.
ADVANTAGES OF PRIVATE PROXIES
Some of the major advantages of a private proxy server have been listed below:
1. The users attain fast speed while browsing which will not be hindered even in peak hours. This is because you have the entire service for yourself only. There is always a speed issue in public ones
2. It completely hides your geographic location and IP address which will make it appear to the servers that you are not using any proxy at all.
3. You can have unlimited bandwidth for the period of subscription.
4. They offer you protection using HTTPS and HTTP protocol for every website you visit.
WHY DO WE REQUIRE THEM?
You need to buy proxies for the protection they provide from hackers and fishy websites. Business relating searches makes it mandatory to use them. If you wish to surf the internet undetected, proxies are the first requirement. They are required for scrapping the internet anonymously. They are also needed when you wish to hide your location and surf using high speed.
WHY TO AVOID PUBLIC PROXIES?
1. Public proxies, although free, should be your last choice as they slow down the speed and performance as many people rely on the same connection.
2. Bandwidth should be the first thing to consider during the purchase. After all, you will have to share the connection in a public proxy and low bandwidth offered can slow down your work.
3. The free public proxies are slow and mostly cause unwanted troubles and are less secure
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE PURCHASING PRIVATE PROXIES
The following points must be kept in mind during the purchase-
1. Location – Chose the proxy’s location around your geographic location.
2. Reliability and speed are the most important factors to consider.
3. The security offered is equally important. After all, this is the basic function of such servers.
4. Customer services provided by your proxy provider is also a factor must to consider as you will need assistance if anything falls short or some trouble occurs.
5. Last but not the least the price must also be kept in mind and given the important part in consideration.
If you need more information do not hesitate leave us a comment or question about it.